Pages

Saturday, 27 December 2008

Some Christmas photos

Hello scrapland - did you have a lovely Christmas? Just thought you may like to see a few photos from my FABULOUS Christmas. We had a great day - just hubby and me with the dogs! Pompey and Lily had a turkey dinner - how spoiled are they? It was very relaxing and hubby made the best Christmas dinner EVER!

First up, we have Pompey and Lily under the tree (well, almost)!! LOL! Have you ever tried getting two dogs to sit still under the tree? I know there are a few of you out there who will sympathise with this!!

Then we have me raising a glass to Christmas - CHEERS!

This is Lily and me relaxing on the sofa while Rob is cooking!!

And hubby looking very thoughtful while he waits the final few minutes for everything to finish cooking!

This is naughty Pompey and Lily wondering if they might get some turkey whilst wearing our silly party hats!!

And in the summer, I was given, as a gift, a very expensive bottle of champagne - what better time to open it than Christmas? It tasted wonderful!

Well, I have a nice lazy day planned and so I'll leave you for now, but I have a new kit starting on Monday - check back for that - it's a blast from the past! I will probably give you a sneak peek tomorrow!! TTFN

8 comments:

Danyale said...

Awwww, very sweet fur babies! Thank you for all your efforts and freebies! Have a Happy New Year!

Snowsmoon said...

I so enjoyed you sharing your beautiful photos and your table setting was so pretty. I had to laugh when you explained about getting two dogs to sit under the tree, looks like they did better than my 7 grandkids did. I think there was 8 photos I had to pick from I gave up on all of the looking at the same time much less smiling. I think they did great for you.

Enjoy your weekend and will chat with you soon! HUGS

Scrapping Mom of 5 said...

Looks like you all had a great holiday. My son made his poor dog put up with an antler headband. I can't wait to scrap those pictures.

Cari D. Cruse said...

Some great Christmas photos, Vickie!

And your latest Valentine kit is absolutely gorgeous, by the way. I've been wanting to ask, where can I find that corrugated cardboard background you are using behind layouts? I just love it, & am hoping I can get my hands on it. :D

She-Ra said...

Just stopping by to say Merry Christmas. Thanks for sharing the pictures. Looks like a great lazy day! :)

Carole N. said...

Vicki, thanks for sharing your wonderful Christmas photos. Lucky you....getting to relax while hubby cooked. I would faint if that happened in this house. ROFLOL

We had our son and his family and my MIL and had a lovely day. It just passes so quickly after all the work to get ready for it.

Thank you so much for all your shares for the colab kit. They are lovely. I just now downloaded all that I had missed due to Dr's appts., tests, the flu, and Christmas. I am caught up now I think. LOL

Thanks again, Sweetie, and may you and Rob and Pompey and Lily have a Happy New Year.

Holiday Hugs!

Keryn said...

Thanks for sharing your Christmas photos. What gorgeous dogs - hehe - would have loved to have seen you getting them to sit under the Christmas tree. Glad you had a wonderful day and may 2009 hold many blessings for you.

Deatles said...

Thanks so much for sharing your photos, Vicki... You look so cute in your Santa hat...

It looks as though you had a wonderful Christmas - now may I wish you a New Year be filled with Good Health, Happiness and abundant Prosperity!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs