Pages

Tuesday, 23 December 2008

Some more awards for me!

I am so honoured again as I have received more awards. The first is from Rachael - there don't appear to be any rules to this award, so I pass it to everyone who reads my blog ;o). Rachael does great CU items - go check out her store!

The second is from the lovely Angie - thank you so much lovely lady, I really appreciate you thinking of me. Angie is a paper scrapper (who has been known to dabble in digi) and she is incredibly talented - be sure to check out her blog.

2 comments:

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

On my way to bed love and saw your new post come in and had to stop by to say good night AND good morning!

CONGRATULATIONS on MORE well-deserved awards Vicki darlin'!

You are MUCH better than I in regards to the handling of awards. I can not keep up and therefore have yet to post any! Perhaps the new computer combined with the NEW year will help to resolve this for me!

Wishing you a MOST fantabulous day sweetie and I hope you saw my message on Skype this morning!

XOXO,
Linda :)

Shannon said...

I just wanted to let you know that I LOVE your stuff, just dicovered your blog recently and cannot believe the great stuff you give for FREE!! I added your blog header to my blog so people can check out your stuff!! http://jameshorsefarm.blogspot.com
I was also wondering......I saw some of the links to older stuff are no longer valid, can these be bought somewhere?? Thanks!! Hope you all have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs