Pages

Monday, 22 December 2008

A third post for the day!

I am busy today! I have now finished work for Christmas. I was supposed to finish on Friday, but as Jenny is on compassionate leave, I volunteed to do an extra day to help out. But I've finished now and Christmas is finally feeling imminent!!

This is my third post for the day - be sure to check the previous posts for some freebies and details of my newest store kit. There is no freebie kit this week as I am having a Christmas break!! LOL!

I wanted to tell you a couple of things this evening - firstly, I have written a tutorial on making a sticker alpha for the 12 days of Christmas at Scrap N' Art - check it out here. Also, while you are there, you can pick up a freebie from Louise - some darling Christmas frames!

AND, I must tell you about Stacey's Christmas sale. Basically, you can buy 4 amazing kits for $4 or her whole store for $8! WOW! Not to be missed - go check out her blog for the details - you won't regret it!!

So, I'm going for now, but I'll be back before Christmas for sure!! ;o)

1 comments:

Stacey said...

mwah!!! Thank you!!!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs