Pages

Wednesday, 10 December 2008

Word art freebie

I am feeling a bit better today - thank you to you all for your lovely messages and well wishes, I have read all of them and appreciate each and every one of you! It is these messages that make me happy to give all you guys plenty of freebies. With that in mind, today I wanted to tell you about a freebie I have in my store at eidou.com. Here's the preview - click it to go download. You don't need to sign up to the store to download, but I would really appreciate you taking a look around to see if there is anything that takes your fancy ;o). My store is quite empty right now, but you can still get my Winter Wonderland kit for just $4 until Saturday! See you later with the Country Life alpha!

13 comments:

mmikes said...

This is wonderful. Thanks so much for your time and talent.
mmikes

Cari said...

So glad you are on the mend! And thanks for sharing the word art.

Sara said...

You already know how much I like this word art... I'm off to Eidou to get it now... Cheers, Sara

Denise said...

I am glad you are feeling better. Thank you for the word art.

amsangel said...

Great WA, thanks so much for sharing!

Stacey said...

I am glad you are feeling a little better!!! I LOVE the word art!! gorgeous!

Joelle said...

Love the wordart, sorry to hear about your friend's loss.

Michele said...

Thanks for the word art! I am back from vacation and have gone through and downloaded everything that I missed. Thank you for all your hard work and sharing your talent with the world. You are great! I hope you are not offended that I don't have time to comment on each item I downloaded, just know I down loaded it ALL!! I think it is all just wonderful! Thanks again!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Dec [LA 09:00pm] - 11 Dec [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

Cindy in FL said...

Thank you for sharing with us. Great word art.

Keira said...

This is a wonderful wordart! Thank you for sharing!!

Alnimema said...

Thank you. ♥

Snowsmoon said...

Girl you are a hard one to keep up with...LOL. I love the word art. But really, how do you do it, of course I am fighting some of the same things Linda does, but focus is my big problem. You are really on top of things. Your daily posting and awesome designs, keep it up and you will be up there with the Big timers...LOl. No really, Vicki you are doing an awesome job. Keep up the Great work...as you are SUPER designer and can reall keep thing pumped up.

Hugs

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs