Pages

Thursday, 15 January 2009

Happy Days alpha

Just a quick post as we are out with friends tonight - yes, occasionally I am not sat at my computer!! LOL! At this very time next week, I will be on a plane flying to California - woo hoo!!! Enjoy the alpha and check back tomorrow for the date wheel. I've decided to do some other bits and pieces for you all to use on your P365 LOs, so watch for those over the coming weeks too! Oh, and don't forget to check out my store if you want any of my kits - they're all on sale because I haven't got around to changing that! Every kit I sell helps feed my freebie designing habit too!!

One more thing - when I said in my post yesterday about not storing my kits - I meant in public places! Of course, you can store them on your own computer or EHD - I just meant that I didn't want anyone else to be able to download them. Sorry for confusing some of you ;o). Also, if you ever want to ask me questions, please leave your email address or blog address so that I can reply - I have a comment from one person that I'd like to answer, but I can't get in touch with her :(. Alternatively, just drop me an email - vicki (dot) parker20 (at) gmail (dot) com. TTFN.

23 comments:

Lezlee said...

This Happy Days is a very cute kit. Thank you for sharing.

lovetocraftbetty said...

Thank you - neat alphabet!

Ellay said...

Thanks for the alpha! Have fun tonight!
~Ellay

TerriK said...

I LOVE YOUR WORK. (I know I'm shouting, I want you to hear me!) Thanks for the alpha - I'm off to scrap my first week of Project 365.

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

HELLO BEAUTFUL LADY!!! Tis me, the MIA woman!!! LOL! *big grin*

Just stopping in before I bury my nose back in PS again! I SO hope things get back to some sort of normalcy again by next week - this has just been CRAZY as have I!!!

Sara's NEW kit is VERY lovey and inspires me to look forward to spring! Thank you for the FABU alpha to go with *Happy Day*!!! TOO much FUN and I must get caught up so that I can SCRAP my heart out for a change!!!

Love to you darlin' and I am SO giggly over here as I anticipate your visit to California!!! SO close, yet SO far!!!

MWAH!

BIG, BIG HUGS and kisses for Master Pompey and Miss Lily!!!

Linda *hearts*

Rose said...

Thanks for the freebies, can't wait til tomorrow, WOOOOOO! And good call on the P365 extras, I can't wait to see what you have in store for us!

beulahmom said...

Thanks so much for this alpha...it makes me "Happy"! :o)

Simply Sarah said...

Thanks for the great Alpha today! So excited that you will be in CA. is Miss Linda meeting up with you? That would be so cool to meet her also.

Have fun tonight!

Tammy Gary said...

Thank you so much! Have a safe trip!

Kristy said...

Thanks a lot! What a great kit! Have fun on your trip!

Juli and Brett said...

Thanks so much!!! Have a good time in California!

Stacey said...

this alpha rocks!!! fabulous kit! Hope you had a good time tonight!! ;)

Suse said...

Hey there...this kit is just stunning...big big bog thankyou!

Cheers
Suse

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 15 Jan [LA 09:32pm] - 16 Jan [NY 12:32am, UK 05:32am, OZ 04:32pm] ).

Pattycakes said...

Love the alpha....such a pretty blue!! Thank you! :)

Scrapping Mom of 5 said...

Thanks so much for the alpha.

Fire -n- Ice said...

Thank you for the alpha! Have fun in Cali.

Michele said...

I love the color of this alpha! Thank you so much. Enjoy your trip to Cali! I just love cali and would love to live there again!

Angie ~ Scrap'n'art said...

WOW! Love the colour of this alpha Vicki and the way it looks dimensional:) TFS Angie xox

MoonChylde said...

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, I love your work but, Where can I find the link?
Tata Amaral

Vicki said...

Tata - as always - click the image!

Emily Shoup said...

This is a GREAT alpha! Beautiful :)

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs