Pages

Sunday, 4 January 2009

Kit news

Just a reminder for you that my "Pompey Blues" kit is only $2.50 right now - it will go back up to $4.00 tomorrow, so if you want it, you're best to get it before then! Here's the preview to remind you what it looks like! Click the preview to go to my store.
Also, my wonderful CTM Sara has started selling her kits at Eidou too! Her first kit, "Bird Song" is gorgeous - I had great fun playing with it. Here is the LO I've done with it and below that you will see the preview of the kit in all it's beautifulness!! Click that to go to Sara's store - it's only $2.50 for a limited time!

While you're at Eidou - check out the freebies! There is a freebies section and there are plenty there for you - you won't be disappointed! See you tomorrow with the start of "Fall Memories". Oh, and I haven't taken my Day 4 photo yet, so I will probably post that later or tomorrow. TTFN.

1 comments:

Sara said...

Thanks for the plug Vicki and I love your page too. Cheers, Sara

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs