Pages

Thursday, 8 January 2009

P365 Days 7 & 8

Today I have two photos for you. Firstly, Day 7 - my gorgeous Pompey - no real story behind this one just that he is a very handsome dog and needs to be photographed!

And this is my Day 8 photo. I was going to lunch with my friend Jenny today and we passed a house that had a rose growing up the wall of the basement. It was in bloom with 3 lovely red roses - amazing as the temperatures here have dropped to -8 degrees over the past week. I just had to take a photo of it and show it to you. See you soon!

9 comments:

Jac said...

Pompey certainly is a very handsome chap and very photogenic. Really like the angle of the 2nd photo, hope the blooms dont drop too quickly in this cold snap we are having.

Lou Ann said...

Wonderful photos Vicki! Looks like your Project 365 is going great! I am finding it hard as there is just me and my dog at home now to think of what to photograph. Of course there are the grandchildren but I don't see them everyday. Hope I can see this project through!

Karen W said...

What a handsome fellow - he looks like a good dog. I love the photo of the rose. I will stop by from time to time and hope that you stop by my blog as well.
http://karenandpat.spaces.live.com
Enjoy the Journey

Bec said...

Wow, that rose picture is really cool. Thank you for sharing it. And of course, Pompey is a gem!

Ellay said...

Very cool photo of the rose. And I LOVE LOVE LOVE dogs! Pompey really is a looker! Is he a black lab?

Snowsmoon said...

What a wonderful photo of one your children...LOL. It is a very handsome guy...I hope that we can do a world chat real soon...miss you guys. HUGS

April said...

Wow, that is amazing at -8. Here at -8 there would be so much snow that you wouldn't be able to see the roses at all . . .lol.

Simply Sarah said...

wow - that rose picture is so beautiful... I just want to steal it and use it on a lo.

Janine said...

He is a handsome boy indeed! Such a great photo of him. Thanks for all that you do!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs