Pages

Sunday, 11 January 2009

P365 Days 9, 10 & 11

Catching up now I'm home! We had a lovely weekend visiting friends - I almost forgot to take a photo on Friday, but at the last minute, I took one of my Christmas socks!!

Then on Saturday, as it was Chloe's 8th birthday, she chose where us girls would go for lunch - she chose TGI Fridays - we had great time and Chloe even had two desserts as it was her birthday. When we got back, we waited for the boys to come home (from the pub) and played guitar hero - I have never played it before, but it was great fun - apparently, "I ROCK"!! Woo hoo! Anyway, here is a photo of hubby as a guitar hero!

And today, when we were leaving our friends, Pompey stood in the doorway as if to say, I'm really not sure I'm coming with you! He hates travelling and although he wouldn't want to be left behind, he often weighs up the two sides to see which is better for him!!! LOL!

OK, so back later with details of my new kit! TTFN

3 comments:

Simply Sarah said...

I absolutely love the picture of Pompey at the door. He really does look like he is trying to make a decision. Nice socks. I have a funky sock fetish - like them weird and warm.

Dnadryad said...

Hi Vicky !

Here's a layout I made with your "Rustic Walk" kit... hope you like it !

Have a bright and sweet day

Dnadryad said...

OOps... forgot the link, huahahaha...
http://www.ndisb.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=21870

;o)

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs