Pages

Thursday, 1 January 2009

Pompey Blues kit

I mentioned earlier that I had a new kit in store and I can tell you it's called Pompey Blues and is based on the same colour palette as the original Pompey kit (which is now retired). That kit was so very popular and people still comment on it even now! I have done a QP freebie for this one as I did with Chocolate Valentine and you can get that in my store. I, as always, sent this to my CT for them to play and they have done some more amazing LOs for me - Sara even included some elements from the original Pompey kit - you know, I was so touched that she still had it! Thank you ladies - you've done some amazing work as you always do.





So, here is the full kit preview - if you click it, you'll be linked directly to the product in my store for ease of buying ;o). Below that is my LO which I've made into a QP for you - click the QP preview to go download from my store. I hope you like it and I'd love comments ;o)

10 comments:

Snowsmoon said...

WOW, VICKI! I totally totally LOVE this one.....It is awesome. My favorite color combination....and bits of papers.....WOW, you are SOOOO TALENTED! I will be right over to get this on too. SUPER DOPER JOB!

Enjoy your Day!

Anonymous said...

Me too! I loved the original pompey kit so I'm definitelygoing to get this. I love your new Lily kit too - but 4shared seems to have something against me at the moment, I haven't been able to download any of it - yet!! I'm gonna keep trying though, hope you have a great new year. (I'm not really anonymous - just incapable of leaving comments!)

Anonymous said...

Sorry meant to leave my name before - told you I was incompetent today! kaffp

Candice S. said...

This is so beautiful, Vicki! I love it. I am torn now. I want all of your kits, and will soon have them....just need to decide which one I want first out of the few I don't have from your Ediou store.

Happy New Year to you and your family!

Hugs,
Candi

P.S. I am so happy for your successes....girl, you are so awesome!!!

Candice said...

Hey Girl!

Just rec'd your comment! I am so glad we've become friends, too! You're such a great person! You make "scrapland" a better place to be...and this I mean very sincerely!

Take care!

Candi

Anonymous said...

Great job on this kit!
BTW you do a great job taking pics of the dark color dogs. I know how hard it is to get the beautiful expressions in their eyes.
Molly

Michele said...

Thanks for the QP!

lovetocraftbetty said...

You are an awesome designer!! I love all the creations you make and share with us.

Thank you for another lovely quick page.

Stacey said...

this kit is gorgeous!!! You are so fabulous girl!!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 01 Jan [LA 09:03pm] - 02 Jan [NY 12:03am, UK 05:03am, OZ 04:03pm] ).

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs