Pages

Saturday, 3 January 2009

Project 365

Well, I have been deciding how I am going to deal with my photos from P365. I forgot to show you yesterday's photo, so let me do that now! It is a piggy bank which my sister gave me for Christmas with some money for my CHA trip. I have decided to collect £1 coins in it until it is full and I can then buy myself a treat! It's quite small, so I guess that it will only fit about £40-50 (which is about $60-75), but I am sure I can buy something nice with that!! LOL!

I've not taken today's photo yet, but I'll post that later! So, what I've decided to do is scrap weekly as others are. There are going to be some strange LOs - for instance, this week's is going to include a piggy bank and a waterfall!! That is going to challenge me somewhat! There are templates around to help with your scrapping, so be sure to check them out! Angie aka Ikea Goddess has one on her blog and Meredith aka Moriginals is also doing templates for download. These lovely ladies have other links on their blogs to tell you more info about the project itself. So, check back later for my day 3 photo and a sneak peek of Monday's freebie kit! TTFN.

4 comments:

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

ROFL!!! I am chuckling out loud girl!!! I have thought the VERY same about how my layout will look with a variety of photos from a week's time (most of mine will be from home or about my neighborhood as I don't have a car to travel about in at the time!).

Perhaps if you look at it more from more of a year-book approach it will make more sense to us, you think? LOL! I am not quite sure yet how I will do it, but I am collecting templates from out and about SCRAPLAND and will go from there!!! I just need to feel better so I have my wits about me! Angie posted a template for four photos to accommodate Days 1-4, since we start the new week on Monday. We do, dont' we??? *big grin* Don't mind me, I am the LOOPY LADY this week!!!

Lily is SO precious! I am sure that your 365 days shall be showcasing MANY snaps of your two lovely babes ... oooops, make that THREE!

Wishing you a LOVELY and RELAXING Sunday sweetie!

Love and hugs,
Linda :)

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

I forgot to mention how much I like your PIGGY BANK and what a GREAT way for you save up!

When are you due to depart?

vw bug said...

Happy New Year and thanks for all the wonderful scrapbooking stuff!

Candice S said...

Hey girl! I am doing this challenge too. One thing I know for sure is, taking the pictures is going to be sooooooo easy! I am never without my camera. For me, it is scrapping the photos that will be somewhat cumbersome!!! I haven't decided how I want to scrap my P365 pics just yet, e.g., weekly, monthly, daily, etc.

I think this is going to be really, really fun though!!!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs