Pages

Wednesday, 14 January 2009

Public service announcement!

I would like to mention something to you all regarding my terms of use. Increasingly, I am discovering my files on other people's 4shared accounts. I am sure that many times, it is just someone who wants to store it for personal use, but occasionally it is someone who is giving my kits away elsewhere - I just can't take the risk. So, please can I make it clear that you are NOT permitted to store ANY of my files on 4shared or other public storage solutions where others can download. Even if you are not posting a link anywhere, people can still find it and download it. PLEASE do not EVER store my files. I am sure 4shared and others are sick of me by now asking them to remove files - I know I am sick of doing it! OK, rant over! Thank you and have a nice day!! LOL!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Vivki,
I'm new to digital scrapbooking and someone recommended your blog. It's adorable!I can't figure out how to get the about a boy kit though. The link to download doesn't work.
Thanks!
Debbie

Vicki said...

Sorry Debbie - the About a Boy kit has retired along with quite a few of my older kits.

Anonymous said...

Oh I'm so sad I missed out!!! You're stuff is so beautiful! I can't believe you don't at least sell it! :( That's what I get for being behind the times here in Idaho I suppose. Well at least I'll be one of your new fans!
Debbie

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

So sorry that you have to rant sweetie! Love your photos and sorry I missed you. I am a bit tired, but other than that feeling MUCH, MUCH better and SO ready to be finished with my computer restoration!!!

Love atcha girlie,
Linda :)

Toofclnr said...

ok... i am new to this digital stuff, i just downloaded it into my computer...this is ok right? he hehee.... just making sure, i don't want to do anything wrong???
I adore your kits!! thanks for sharing!!

Stacey said...

Oh my goodness Vicki! Are you serious??? man that is crazy. How in the world are you finding out people are doing that?

Cheryl said...

Good grief! some people have no clue and must not be able to read! Lets gather some Digi Divas to hunt those morons down and crash their motherboards! Rant all ya want sweetie if you feel like it, we're all here for support. Pat the pups! ((hug))

Anne said...

Vicki, rant as much as you want, you have every right to do it. I know I'd be royally pissed if someone did that to my stuff. How dare they abusing your trust.

Anonymous said...

I have been a fan of your kits for several months now! The kits you give away for free, just to bless folks you do not even know, never ceases to amaze me. I am so sorry that folks are taking advantage of that :o( I sure hope they stop! Thank you SO much for all you do! :o)

Laramie said...

I just wanted to say what a beautiful view into your garden. You must have a lovely home and garden. Also Thank you for the great Alpha. Always a Fan! You go girl!

labdogs42 said...

That's a bummer that people are abusing your kindness by storing your stuff and sharing via 4shared. Hopefully the piracy will end. Down with pirates!!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs