Pages

Friday, 16 January 2009

Sara is having a CT call

Have you heard? The very talented Sara is having a CT call and I just wanted to make sure you knew about it because who wouldn't want to work with Sara's gorgeous kits? I am on Sara's existing mini CT (just Stacey and me), but she wants to get some more people to show of her kits now that she is selling them at Eidou. If you love big, element rich kits that you can really get stuck into, then go for it - you've got nothing to lose!!

And also, I wanted to tell you that the lovely Charlie has a new kit in her stores called Forever. It's beautiful as you can see and if you like it - go to Charlie's blog and check out the link to her store.

1 comments:

charlie said...

mwah..your such a sweety..love ya hun

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs