Pages

Friday, 9 January 2009

Scrap N' Art Friday Freebie Alert!

I don't want you to miss the two FAB freebies on offer at SNA today. There is a gorgeous new year kit from Sara and some funky stitched frames from Louise - neither is to be missed! Click the images to take you to the SNA homepage to download. I will be away this weekend, so no posts from me until Sunday night. If you haven't already, check out my store while I'm gone - I'm feeling in a happy mood and all kits will be $2.50 while I am away, except my first, Winter Wonderland' which will be just $1.50 - a new store kit is coming on Sunday and a new freebie kit on Monday! TTFN.

5 comments:

Angie ~ Scrap'n'art said...

Hey Vicki!

Hope you have a fabulous weekend away hun:) I have something for you on my blog, when you get the chance to pop by:)

Mwah & Hugs Angie xox

Keyr said...

thanks...

Stacey said...

woo hoo awesome sale girl!!!! Have a great weekend!!

CbhScrapbookFreebiesSearch said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the New Year post on Jan. 09, 2009. Please, notice that I've changed my url(and blinkie). Thanks again and Happy New Year.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 09 Jan [LA 09:00pm] - 10 Jan [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs