Pages

Monday, 5 January 2009

Scrap N' Art May/June calls

Come on - you know you want to get published!! Scrap N' Art has issued the latest page calls for May/June issue and I want you all to consider submitting! You never know until you try - isn't that what they say? Well, I can tell you that a blog reader recently sent me a lovely message saying that after my encouragement for you guys to submit a LO, she did and was published, despite the fact that she didn't think her LO had a chance. Well, take a look at it in the Jan/Feb issue - "Double Frosted" by Sue on page 8. It's a gorgeous LO and it's given Sue the confidence to submit again, I'm sure ;o).

So, if you decide to submit to one of these calls, please pop in the notes section that you were referred via my blog (something like "referred by vicki" would be fine) so that I can be in with a chance of winning our mini internal competition!! LOL! See you later!

May/June 2009 page calls are now open. Feel free to submit as many pages or projects as you'd like for each and every page call. We are looking for:
  • Pages & Projects that use lots of stamping
  • Pages About Moms (also Mother's Day cards & projects)
  • Wedding Pages, Mini Books, Invitations & Projects
  • Pages & Projects highlighting men & women in uniform (Military, Police & Fire Dept.)
  • Show Us How You Did That! We want to see your favorite scrapbooking techniques!
  • Fabulous Fonts - Pages & Projects that use words & fonts as focal points
The deadline for these calls is March 1, 2009.

2 comments:

Marie-France said...

I submitted a wedding scrap thanks to your suggestion and encouragements. Cross fingers for me, it would be fun to be published!

Sue said...

Wow! I'm touched that you would mention me in your blog! I truly didn't think my layout would be picked, so it was big shock and a thrill to be published!

I appreciate all your generosity with your designs as well as your encouragement. I hope other blog readers take the plunge and submit layouts, too! You never know what will happen unless you try!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs