Pages

Monday, 2 February 2009

Bits n' bobs!

Well, as I was in California enjoying myself, there is no freebie kit this week! Don't worry though, I will have a couple of freebies to give you this week for P365 layouts, so look out for those!

Some things to tell you today, starting with a toot for Vicki (my CT member) - her LO using my Happy Days kit has been selected as LO of the week at DSO! FANTASTIC news isn't it? Well done Vicki - you are a superstar!

Also, I had an email from Scrapping Simply with information on their 12x12 printing service - for just $1.99 you can get your 12x12 LOs printed on archival quality photo paper. Go check them out - I do think that's a good price compared to other companies I've seen. I have never used them, so I can't comment on the quality, but it seems like a good deal to me. For my readers in England, I think I told you before that I use DS Colour Labs - they only charge 60p per print and they are excellent quality!

Next, Stacey has a new freebie kit for you called "Sk8 or Die Dude" - it's one for the boys! Here's the LO I did and click the kit image to take you to Stacey's blog.

Next is my photo for Day 33 of P365 - it's Pompey in our snowy garden today! I LOVE snow and we very rarely get it, so a photo opportunity not to be missed for sure!

I still have photos to show you from CHA, but I haven't gotten around to sorting through them yet - stay tuned! I am sure there is more for me to tell you, but I can't think right now. I'll be back later if I think of anything!! TTFN

8 comments:

txbubbles said...

Thanks for the mention, I was so excited when I received the email! I love your Surfer Dude LO, what a cutie in the photo!
Hugs,
Vicki in Texas

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Hello sweetheart! I am SO happy to have you back in England safe, sound and scrappin'!!! LOL!

I've been away from the computer most of the weekend and I am not one to take in an entire football game, but yesterday's Super Bowl game was AMAZING!!!

Robert and I had a GRAND time with family and now it's back to work for the both of us!

I LOVE all of your photos and I suppose I should catch up on posting mine as well lest I don't at all, eh? LOL!

I LOVE your SNOW PICK Vicki! How AWESOME is that!!! SOOOO pretty! We've hardly had any rain let alone snow this year. :(

I hope to catch up with you soon love. I'm feeling a bit poorly today and my motions seem to be pretty SLOW-GOING! HA!

Love to you across the pond again!

XOXO,
Linda *hearts*

Erica Choba, Atlanta, GA, USA said...

Hi! Do you know how much the shipping is from Scrapping Simply? I could not find it on their site. I am loving all you p365 photos - it's a wonderful idea! Thanks for sharing with us! My email is ericalynn523@yahoo.com if you know how much the shipping is.

Thanks!

Karen W said...

Pompey looks good in the snow. Did you get much? Thanks for sharing the layouts.

Stacey said...

yay for Vicki that is awesome~~ love her LO!! I love the LO that you made with my kit too!! Thank you!! Your backyard is AWESOME!!!!

Sharon from Texas said...

I just placed an order with Scrapping Simply, and I can say the customer service is superb! The CEO has emailed me several times (usually within the hour of my email), and he has been quite helpful. I had 6 layouts that just didn't want to upload...don't know why. He had me send him one to find out what the problem was. He emailed me back saying that it uploaded OK from his machine, so just send him the ones I couldn't upload, and he would do it for me and add to my order. He even gave me the coupon discount (eventhough it had expired the day before!).

Shipping to the US and Canada is a flat $5.00. International shipping is a flat $10.00 USD.

Also, I find that most companies that charge $1.99 per print print the layout with a white border around it. This company gives you a choice of border or not.

I highly recommend this company. (No, I don't work for them...LOL.)

Sharon from Texas

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you all got some beautiful snow! (although I realize, by the news here in Canada, that it wasn't all good). I *adore* snow - I was born in a record-breaking blizzard even...teehee. They said on the news that England has not had snow like that in 18 years. I bet Lilly enjoyed it, not quite knowing what to think? ;-) My Lili won't even go out when it's cold, period, lol!
xo Laurali

Joelle said...

Simply Scrappin is awesome!!! Customer service is great, quick turn-around and my pages were gorgeous. $5.00 flat rate shipping in the US.

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs