Pages

Thursday, 19 February 2009

Boho Chic add-on

I know I have been a brief blogger recently - not much time to be chatty! I've been really busy with work (I work full time), designing and other things, so not much time for anything else. I have been awful with my P365. I've taken photos most days, but have to admit I have missed two or three days - ooops!

Anyway, today I wanted to give you an add-on for my Boho Chic kit, which you can still pick up for $2.50 in my store. The add-on has a torn paper and 4 elements. I also want to thank those of you that have bought the kit - I really appreciate your support. The full kit looks like this and if you click the preview for the add-on, you can download it. Have fun with it!

12 comments:

Debbie said...

Thank you for the add-on! I bought the kit last night! I love your work!

txbubbles said...

OooWeee!!! Love the new goodies! Thanks so much!
Hugs,
Vicki

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for your kits. (And I have to say, especially for the free ones.) You do some wonderful designs. Keep up the great work.

Stacey said...

that is so cool Vicki!!!

Danyale said...

Thank you so much for your generous add-on. I hope as the new year brings on new opportunities, we can re-pay by becoming a buying American again, lol! My little girl and I both so enjoy your work, thank you so much!

Mrs. Mordecai said...

It looks awesome! Thanks so much.

Liza in NC said...

I love that frame! Thanks for the add-on!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Feb. 19, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 20 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

michiganhills said...

Thanks so much - I love your stuff!

Simply Sarah said...

That frame is so gorgeous! I bet it will look great with the full kit.

And you are still doing better than me on P365... I am working in catching up today...

Lynn P. said...

Thanks so much-too cute!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs