Pages

Tuesday, 3 February 2009

CHA make & takes

PLEASE check out my previous post which gives details of a massive charity collab kit!

But for now, I want to show you all the goodies I got to make at CHA! First up is something that I helped to make - it's a hybrid album that the girls at Prima were demonstrating - we call did a little bit towards it and at the end, they put everyone's name in a hat and the winner got to take it home! That was me - here it is!

This is a wonderful tag I made at the Tim Holtz booth using grungeboard - how cool is this? It feels just like leather and I have it on my bag now!

This is another one from Provo Craft (remember the frame I photographed the other day?) - it's a beautiful box for trinkets - it is my MIL's birthday tomorrow and I am going to give it to her!

This is a little book I made at the Kaiser Craft booth - it was so easy to make, but it's just gorgeous and I need to get some photos of Pompey and Lily to put in there!

This is a card I made at the Jillibean Soup booth - they have some very funky new stuff - I love it! They also gave me a mini kit and I've done a paper LO - I'll show that to you tomorrow!

This is a mini album I made at the 7 Gypsies booth - very cool - can't wait to fill it with photos!

And this is a book that the lovely Heidi Kelley made for me to make notes at CHA. It is soooo beautiful and I will treasure it FOREVER! I talked to Heidi via video tonight which was really cool, except that she got to see my really messy, greasy hair from lack of washing the last few days!! Oh well, she's seen me in the morning - it can't be worse than that, can it?!! LOL!

Back later today or tomorrow (depending on how time goes) with more pics and a freebie.

12 comments:

Heidi Kelley said...

LOL! Vicki - you are hysterical. I couldn't even tell that you were a greasy mess. :)

How about those distressing "Stains" on that book? LOL. Hmmm, very rice.

Yvette said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Yvette said...

Enjoyed reading about what you did while you were at CHA. The pictures are great. It sounds like you had the time of your life. Thank you for giveing us a look at what you did.

Karen W said...

Thanks for sharing all the projects you did while at CHA. Looks like you were pretty busy and had a great time

Linda said...

WOW darlin', you accomplished A LOT while in Anaheim!!! BEAUTIFUL make 'n takes and the MEMORIES you've made even more so!

You are SO better than me at keeping up with your 2009 Project 365! If I can atleast get my photos posted, I'll be happy!!! TOUCHE'!

Leaving you some LOVE girlfriend and looking forward to SNEAKING over to peek at some more photos!

KISSES for Master Pompey and Miss Lily!

BIG HUGS for you love,
Linda *hearts*

Simply Sarah said...

wow... All that stuff makes me miss paper scrapping and the Scrapbook Expo. If I could only find enough time in the day to digi scrap, blog hop, forum jump, and paper scrap... oh, in addition to being a mom, wife, dog owner and individual.

Snowsmoon said...

Great...Love what you got to do and learn..Thank you for sharing...Just passing by to say Hello. TTYL Hugs

Stacey said...

ohhhh I love your stuff!!! wow! Your paper is fabulous too!! Love the book that Heidi made too! Darling!

Alyssa said...

Those book Heidi made do rock, don't they??? Very, very beans. I am using mine to keep track of SNA stuff now. :))

Jac said...

Wow Vicki that is some pretty amazing make & takes, glad to hear that you had such a wonderful time. x

Sylvia92 said...

Vicki ! You are so lucky.... I really see that you have enjoyed your trip ! I love the Tag !!! You really did lot of things there ! HoW exiting ! You have certainly had a wonderfull time there ! Thanks for showing !

Carole N. said...

Vicki, all your make and take projects are lovely and I really enjoyed seeing the photos and reading about them.

Thanks for sharing.

Hugs!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs