Pages

Tuesday, 10 February 2009

Gorgeous new kits around scrapland

OK, so three of my CT members have new store kits out right now - they are all gorgeous and I wanted you to know in case you haven't seen them already. The first is from Sara who I CT for - this is the LO I did and below that is the kit - click it to go to Sara's eidou store - it's definitely worth it! Also, below that is the preview of her freebie sampler - click that to take you to her blog for info on downloading!


And here is a new vintage kit from Charlie - she is awesome at vintage and I know a lot of you are always looking for them. Click the image to go to Charlie's blog and she'll let you know where you can get it.

And this one is from Mel, it's called Merriment. It's a bright, funky kit which can be used to scrap all those party photos - I loved playing with it. This is my LO and below that is the preview which will take you to Mel's store for downloading. See you later!


3 comments:

charlie said...

Thanks matey for the plug and for dropping by my blog..I look forward to reading your lovely comments..hugs

Sara said...

Thanks Vicki!

Keryn said...

Thank you so much Vicki for these gorgeous elements.

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs