Pages

Tuesday, 24 February 2009

Mon Amie elements

I am soooo busy right now with an exciting new project and I feel like I am swimming against the tide! LOL! Things should ease soon, so I can be more chatty! Just so you all know, Pompey and Lily are well and happy - I know many of you follow my stories about them ;0).

Before I give you elements, take a look at these LOs from my CT - some of them did two because they liked using the kit - thanks girls!



And here is a LO from me - this is from my sister's wedding. Notice me and hubby on the left and my brother on the right with his girlfriend (at the time)!

And here are your first set of elements for Mon Amie - be sure to also check out Stacey's blog for hers.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great! Thank you so much for this beautiful gift!

Marif said...

Beautiful, thanks.
Can't wait to know what the new project is...

makeyesup said...

Thanks Vicki, lovely and I adore anything that you do.

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

GORGEOUS layouts by your FABULOUS CT's love and ooooo-la-la!!!

I am SOOOOOOO excited *wink*!

Thank you for the LOVELY elements and I am wishing you a RESTFUL night and a GORGEOUS tomorrow!

MWAH!

XOXO,
Linda :)

Yvette said...

Love the charms. Thank you.

Denise said...

Thank you. I can't wait to get home to download and play! Glad to hear Pompey and Lily are fine!

Michele said...

Just lovely! Thank you so much!!

Janice W said...

Love the new collab! It's beautiful. Thank you so much!

Trisha said...

Thank you for the elements :)

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 24 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 25 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Caroline Sutrisno said...

thank you, vicki...
always lav your work...

Van said...

Thank you - this is a beautiful collab kit!

Joelle said...

Thank you!!!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Feb. 25, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

thanks again!

thescrappywife said...

Fabulous! Thank you!

Tink said...

This is such a lovely kit. You and Stacy did a wonderful job with it and we get to reap the benefits of your work. Thank you so much.

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs