Pages

Saturday, 14 February 2009

New store kit and a QP freebie

So I have a new kit in my store - finally! I know, it's been a while, but hopefully it was worth the wait. I was going to put it in store tomorrow, but decided as everything was ready, I'd go for it today! The kit is called Boho Chic and I hope you're going to like it. This is what it looks like - click it to go to my store and pick it up for just $2.50, or read on for more info.
My CT have done me proud as always and this is what they came up with. Thank you to all of you girls - you all ROCK!







This is my LO and if you click it, you will get it as as a personal use QP. You will be wanting to check back tomorrow for a collab kit I've done with someone I've not collabed with before! Don't miss it!

13 comments:

April said...

Great kit Vicki! Thank you for the qp, The layouts look great. Are you still having snow? We got some more here in Canada but we expect that to happen. Have a great weekend.

Jami said...

Wow what a beautiful kit

Heidi Jo said...

So i have a question!! I am loving your site. This is the 1st time doing this can you give me some kind of instruction on how i can start scrapbooking. how do i print them? i have never done this so i need help getting started. Thanks so much. Heidiwelch.blogspot.com

Rose said...

Wow, the kit looks great, I love the multi pic frame and the alpha :)

Michele said...

The kit looks really great! Thanks for the QP!

Gulffire said...

Already been to the store! I like the softer colors of this kit. Beautiful job.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 14 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 15 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love your work!!! How can I get some of the retired kits from your other blog??? Would love to have them! flamyngo1977@verizon.net

Lime said...

Fabulous freebie.

KrisG said...

Oh Vicki!!! This is gorgeous!!!!!!!!! I love the colors you chose... a bit different then your usual colors but beautiful!!! I'll have to wait til next week to pick it up... hubby has a lock on his wallet, LOL. I can't wait!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Feb. 15, 2009. Thanks again.

Jane said...

wow...so super!!! Thanks!!

Caroline Sutrisno said...

thank you vick for the QP...
the sweet flora kits also awesomeee...
thanks!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs