Pages

Sunday, 1 February 2009

Project 365 Days 20 to 32!

I am playing catch up on P365 and have 13 days of photos to show you!! First up is my passport in my lovely new holder that hubby got me for Christmas - doesn't it look smart? ;o)

And here is my bag packed and ready to go with the luggage tag I also got for Christmas.

This is the tea and biscuits that I bought for the SNA girls - incidentally, they are now hooked on English tea!! LOL!

The stars outside the Chinese Theatre in LA!

The SNA girls getting ready for dinner! That mirror is just not big enough for us all!

Our Advertising Director at SNA - we are having a serious meeting, but she is wearing that silly headband and I can't help but giggle!

My CHA badge!

A ride in a limo which Candy arranged for us - thanks Candy, you're a sweetheart!

Kae and I took a walk in the sunshine to go shopping and couldn't resist a photo!

The view from my window on my flight home - LA is below - WOW!

This is my bag when I got home - notice I upgraded to premium economy on the way home so that I could have some decent leg room and get some sleep. A luxury that was well worth it!

Hubby cooked chicken stir fry for dinner - here are the veggies - yum!
And finally, the make and take I did at the Provo Craft booth at CHA - I am giving it as a gift to my friend and neighbour, Maureen.

That's it for now - I'll be back tomorrow with more pics!

15 comments:

Rose said...

Wow! I need to get caught up as well, I've been pretty good at taking pictures but haven't scrapped for a couple weeks now! Looks like you had a good trip :)

JuliesAddiction said...

love your photos!!! Looks like you had a great time! And hey I missed that make n take at Provo Craft...its gorgeous!!

Yvette said...

Thank you for the pic. It looks like you had fun.

Susie2shoes said...

Lucky Maureen, cool make and take!

It looks as though you've had a fab time x

icedlatteprincess:) said...

Glad you had a safe trip home! Looked like you had a BLAST!!!! Loved seeing all your photo's:)

Karen W said...

Vicki I had to LOL as well at the silly head band. I could imagine trying to stay serious! Glad you are home safe and sound. Looks like you have some great memories and I am really glad you shared them with us. Hope the jet lag going home will be less!

Stacey said...

ohhhh Vicki! Love looking at the pictures!! Looks like you had to so much fun!! Glad you are back!!!

Sara said...

Great collection of pics Vicki... the one in the limo - can you tell us everyone's names in order that they are sitting - I've been trying to figure out who each of them are... Cheers, Sara

Dolores said...

wow what great photos!

makeyesup said...

Sounds like this was a super trip and you will be going on the next ones.

Ajila said...

Loved the pictures, Vicki! I really feel like I got a small peek into your wonderful trip. I was thinking about you all the while you were down here and was happy when the sun decided to come out. It's supposed to be 80 degrees today. Looking forward to seeing more of your pictures. Glad you are home safe and sound. Leaving you some love.

Deatles said...

Thank you so much for sharing your pictures! It is fun to travel with you... Glad you had such a good time. It's an experience you can forever remember :-)

Simply Sarah said...

love all the pics.. glad you had a blast!!! welcome home.

Denise said...

Great pictures...it looks like you had a good time. Welcome home and enjoy that snow!

Anonymous said...

awww...I can see you had a blast! That's great. ;-) Your Xmas gifts are pretty neat! I am sure your neighbor *adored* the gift you made for her! It's beautiful~
Tea! I love tea and drink it every morning! Well I drink Orange Pekoe, and then for an anytime time tea and my all-time fav, is Rooibos. Oh boy; I had my first cup of that years ago and fell in love right away. ;-)
Glad you're back safe and sound!
I always forget that we can write comments here on the blogs! I hope I keep remembering, as sometime's I would like to comment on a LO or something. ;-) Thanks~
xo Laurali

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs