Pages

Wednesday, 4 February 2009

Project 365

My latest two photos for P365... The first is of Pompey and Lily in the snow yesterday. We didn't have tonnes of it, but I had to take the photo anyway! They loved it - Pompey likes playing catch with snowballs!!

And this is a self portrait of me with Lily - she loves cuddling!! Notice the rare photo of the curls!!

I had a cool evening - I chatted to Alyssa and Stacey via webcam! It's great to be able to do that - we all know each other so well from online and now we get to see each other when we talk too! Woo hoo!! I am aware I still owe you a freebie, but I've been soooo busy with SNA, chatting on the webcam and next week's kit that I haven't had time just yet. I will make extra effort to have something tomorrow! TTFN

4 comments:

Cauleen said...

Love the curls! They look great on you. It's so fun that Lily likes to chase snowballs. Ruby does too. She could have me throw them for hours for her. You have to love the black labs!

txbubbles said...

I love the curls! Is that your natural look?
Great photos!
Hugs,
Vicki in Texas

Stacey said...

it was sooooo fun video chattin with you!! can't wait to do it again!!!

Carole N. said...

What a "cute" photo of you and Lily. I love your curls. I have naturally curly hair. Hated it when I was young, but now I am so thankful for it.

Hugs!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs