Pages

Sunday, 15 February 2009

Retiring kits alert!

I just wanted to let you know that I will be retiring more old kits really soon - get any you want now because it's your last chance to get them for free. You will be able to buy most of my retired kits very cheaply in the future if you miss them now though, so don't worry - that includes my kits that have already retired! In the future, freebie kits are only going to be on my blog until the next freebie is released. This WILL NOT apply to collab kits which will remain freebies indefinitely. Just wanted to let my loyal blog readers know what's happening! Hugs x

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the heads-up! Just wanted to say how much I love your work, and thanks for sharing it with us.

Lizzy said...

Vicki, I just wanted to say I love your work, and it's so generous of you to offer so many freebies. Thank you!!

Elaine said...

Hi Vicki, love your kits. Thank you for the heads up on retiring kits. I was able to download the alpha & elements 1 for Beach Holiday but the link was invalid for the papers & elements2. Really love the kit, so was dispointed I didn't get everything. Thank you for being so generous with your awesome work.

charlie said...

great idea vicki!

Marif said...

Thanks for the heads-up! I always think I have all the kits I wanted and everytime I go through the them again, I download a couple more. If I need to upgrade my computer, it will be all your fault...

Lindsay said...

Thank you for the heads up:) Love working w/ your kits~ they are an inspiration all their own!

Stacey said...

That is too cool!!! ;)

Karin J said...

Thanks so much for the new kit (collab with Nicole) and for the heads up on your old kits Vicki :)
I absolutely LOVE all of your kits including the older ones. I hope it's ok to ask you to make the Citrus Berry Alpha link active again, before you remove the links?

Thanks :)

Anonymous said...

thanks a lot for sharing many beautiful kits for free...
I really appreciate it...

-caroline sutrisno

Vicki said...

Hi Karin J - sorry Citrus Berry was retired before Christmas.

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs