Pages

Wednesday, 4 March 2009

Beautiful new kit and a freebie!

Well, I have waited somewhat impatiently to show you this LO for a while now - it is one of my favourites ever and I made it with Sara's beautiful new kit called Spring is in the Air. I wanted to try something a bit different and I am so happy with the outcome - go check out Sara's kit at our funky new store - Scrap That Idea!


For today, you can pick up the final freebie add on to Fresh Ideas, this one has been made by Sara and is gorgeous! Be sure to swing by the store and pick up the full kit for just $4 and you'll get your 30% off coupon to spend on your next order. Click Sara's preview image at the bottom of this post to go collect her add-on. See you tomorrow!


5 comments:

Jac said...

Wow Vicki I love your lo it is stunning. Whenever I try and 'do' white space it always looks so empty and unfinished!lol I have today finally gotten round to doing an lo myself. I have used your beautiful Bright Eyes kit and you can find the lo here if you would like to take a look.

Sofia said...

Congrats to all three of you for the beutiful shop you opened. Four of my favorite designers in the same place can´t get any better.

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Mar. 04, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 04 Mar [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 05 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Stacey said...

that LO is soooooo gorgeous!!! it is one of my favs of yours too!!!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs