Pages

Sunday, 8 March 2009

A couple of reminders....

First of all, don't forget my CT call - I have had lots of applications, but the more the merrier! LOL!

Next, don't forget to sign up to our mailing list at Scrap That Idea - there are freebies galore inside our first newsletter which you will get next Sunday.

And finally, don't forget my latest kit - Spring Romance - in store for just $3. If you like my new blog header and blinkie, then you'll love it because I used it to make them! Here's what it looks like, just to remind you. Back tomorrow with a new collab kit. TTFN.

2 comments:

Stacey said...

I LOVE your kit! The new look of your blog is gorgeous!! mwah!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Vicki - I just wanted to say that I reallly loved that you put an "XO" in your kit!! Yay! Lol! That's kind of my signature thingie, so I was pleasantly surprised when i saw that! The whooole kit is *awesome*! Thanks soooo much~ Lovin' your creativity! xoxo
Laurali

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs