Pages

Sunday, 22 March 2009

Enter the Land of Make Believe!

I have a new kit in my store for you today and a freebie frame cluster - keep reading! This is an automated post as it's Mother's Day here and I need to cook and entertain my Mum!! There is another post below this one too....

First of all, the Scrap That Idea newsletter has gone out before this blog post and there are lots of special offers in it, including my new kit - The Land of Make Believe which is 25% off for 24 hours only and my Spring Romance kit which is just $2 for 24 hours! The other girls have special offers too, so if you were already subscribed to the newsletter, you'll have seen everything we have to offer (otherwise, read the previous post), plus a freebie exclusively to subscribers!

The Land of Make Believe is a kit of which I am particularly proud. I wasn't sure I'd be able to achieve what was in my head, but it turned out exactly as I imagined it! My CT seemed to really like the kit and as always, they came up with spectacular LOs. I am going to show you some today and the rest in a couple of days so that my post isn't too long! LOL! This first LO is from my new CT member, Kim. It's an awesome start to being on my team - isn't that the most adorable photograph?

This one is from the other Kim - love how she's made the photo an overlay to blend with the paper - very clever!

This amazing LO is from Sara - when I saw it, I couldn't believe that something so beautiful could be made from one of my kits!

And lastly for today, this is from Cheryl - check out that cutie pie! Such a pretty, whimsical LO!

OK, now let me show you the kit which you can pick up in store for 24 hours for just $3 - a bargain! LOL! Below that is a preview to a freebie cluster frame I've made for you to coordinate with the kit. Click that image and you can download! Check back tomorrow for the start of my new kit. TTFN.

9 comments:

Stacey said...

gorgeous LO's!!! I LOVE that cluster frame too!!!!

Cheryl said...

oooooo the cluster frame is awesome!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements Only, Papers Only post on Mar. 22, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 22 Mar [LA 08:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 23 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Lizzy said...

Aaagh! Stop tempting me with your gorgeous kits, I'll be broke!! Lol :)

It's beautiful, I love it. And thank you for the freebie!

januk said...

Beautiful cluster, thank you so much

friscoaggie said...

Thank you so much for the beautiful frame. Love it.

Anonymous said...

thank you for this adorable cluster.....bj

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs