Pages

Saturday, 14 March 2009

Freebie alert!

Have you checked out Scrap N' Art recently? There is a freebie that you won't want to miss - some fantastic banners by Angela aka The Prissy Pixel! Click the image below to go to download. Also, just to let you know - my CT call is now closed. I will announce my choice in a few days when I've had time to look through all applications - there were quite a few!! LOL! Also, just to let you know, we are seeing the vet again this morning with Lily - she seems much brighter this morning, but she is still not her normal self. I think it's a pulled muscle rather than an ear infection, but we'll see what the vet thinks! I'll be back later with news of my newest kit. TTFN.

2 comments:

makeyesup said...

Hope Lilly is Ok, It's always so sad when children or animals are sick as they can't tell you what is wrong.

Sylvia92 said...

Cant wait to her from you about Lily.... a big hug to Lily and her Mum !...

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs