Pages

Sunday, 29 March 2009

It's Sunday - new kit day!!

Well, it's Scrap That Idea newsletter day and that means one thing - there are bargains in our store today!! I'll tell you about the other girls offerings a bit later, but for now, here is what is on offer from me! First up is my brand new kit called "Beautiful Garden" which is on sale at $3 for 48 hours - after which time it will go back up to $4. Go grab it while it's cheap!! lol! Here are some LOs from my CT - there are more to show you, but there is only so much beauty you can look at in one day!! I am so proud of my CT - they all have such different styles and I hope it helps to give you inspiration in your own scrapping.




This is what the whole kit looks like - I hope you will like it and can't wait to see what you all do with it. Please put LOs in the Scrap That Idea gallery, as each newsletter, the other girls and I are choosing our gallery stand-out LOs to feature in the newsletter. It could be you next week!

While you are checking out the new kit, you can also pick up Boho Chic for just $2 - it's on sale for a week, so if you like it, go grab it! A reminder of what it looks like ;)

And finally, here is a freebie as a reward for reading the whole post!! I thought I would try a small wordart and there's also a cluster frame for you. Both are supplied with and without drop shadow. Click the image to download and enjoy!

12 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 28 Mar [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 29 Mar [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Cindy said...

great kits. Actually I love all your kits. i just wanted to drop you a line to say that I have used your 'my friends wedding' alpha on a layout i posted on my blog. Come check it out. I have given a link to your blog. hope it helps and thanks for the freebie alpha. love it.

Sariwo. Digiscrap Freebies Search Engine said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in SARIWO Digiscrap Freebies Search Engine,different to also find out can about Your works. Look at the post: 29 marca 2009

Thanks again.

Danyale said...

Thanks so much for the fabulous frame and wordart! I just love the lo with your furbaby...too cute!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements Only, Papers Only post on Mar. 29, 2009. Thanks again.

Stacey said...

gorgeous kits and gorgeous LO's girl!!!

Denise said...

Thank you Vicki! Hope you are having a nice weekend.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

lovetocraftbetty said...

The add-on is lovely! Thank you!

Sylvia92 said...

Vicki ! This kit is lovely ! I ran to get it ! Thanks so much for sharing your talent !!! Hugs ! S.

thescrappywife said...

Lovely! Thank you!

clubiani said...

thank you for the lovely art work and the frame. Both are absolutely gorgeous!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs