Pages

Monday, 30 March 2009

More Beautiful Garden

OK, I am going to show you some more CT LOs from Beautiful Garden. First I should warn you to sit down comfortably, because the wonderful talent that is on my CT may cause you to fall over in sight of such beauty!! Seriously, though, these ladies are so talented and do some awesome work!




And, these two beautiful LOs are from Peni (see Peni's blog here) - she applied for my CT when I had my call and she was in my final cut, so I asked her to be a guest CT for me and she agreed! You'll be glad she did when you see what she's done - beautiful! Thank you so much Peni.


Remember, you can pick up the kit until tomorrow for the sale price of $3 - click the image to take you to the store to pick it up. See you tomorrow!

5 comments:

Stacey said...

This kit is so beautiful! I love the colors! Gorgeous LO's too!!!

ltnbrn said...

All right...I've been wavering back and forth about getting this kit...and now looking at your CT's layouts...I've decided to go get it!

Thanks for a beautiful kit!

charlie said...

gorgeous kit and layouts!

txbubbles said...

I loved creating with this kit! Everyones LO's are gorgeous!

Stephanie said...

Beautiful kit and your CT used it so well!!! Thanks for the papers, too.

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs