Pages

Monday, 23 March 2009

My Friend's Wedding - freebie kit

Before I get to the freebie for today, don't forget to go pick up my newest kit - The Land of Make Believe from my store - sorry for the shameless advertising, but I am really proud of it - I wanted to try out something different and I think it turned out really well.... Click the preview to go to the store - it's still only $3, but only until tomorrow morning.

So, a while ago, Rene contacted me and asked if I would design a kit for her to match her friend's wedding theme, so that is exactly what I did! As well as sending the kit to my CT, I also sent it to Rene and asked if she would send me a LO made with the kit using the photos of her friend's wedding. She actually sent me three! Here are two of those LOs - she did an awesome job with them.


Now, here is what my fabulous CT did with the kit - they amaze me with their creative talent!







And this is what the kit looks like in it's full glory! I hope you like it? Click the paper preview below to download. Come back tomorrow for the elements. TTFN. *Links now expired*

24 comments:

Stacey said...

Love this kit! the colors are gorgeous!

Mac's Wifey said...

I love the layouts that your CT did with the kit. Thank you for sharing! I always enjoy using the ones you make!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Good afternoon Vicki!!!!!!!!!
TY so very much for your comment on my blog!!!!
I'm slowly getting there!!!!! LOL
AWESOME LOs from your CT's!!!!!!!! TYFS
TY also for todays MARVELOUS BGs to another GRAND kit!!!!!!!!!!
HUGE GIANT HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love all the gorgeous layouts made with your new kit!
Thanks for these beautiful papers.

Betty

Lizzy said...

Absolutely gorgeous kit, I LOVE it. Thank you for sharing!

Gulffire said...

A beauty! Thanks for the freebie. Also, I love Land of Make Believe and highly recommend it to all. And I need to comment on your CT layouts because I always forget. They are all so lovely. Every week I am more and more impressed and inspired. Thanks to all of them as well.

Yvette said...

The papers are gorgeous. The colors work great together. Thank you.

mmikes said...

This is wonderful. Thanks for sharing.

Denise said...

How pretty, thank you! All the LO's are great.

I hope you have a nice Mother's Day with your mum. Did you say you were cooking???? lol

Anonymous said...

Great papers. Thank you so much:)

MiKiko

Diane (emmylou) said...

Thank you for designing this kit for my dear friend, Rene. The layouts are all stunning and imagine my surprise to see myself on your blog this morning :)

Diane - the bride.

makeyesup said...

Lovely Vicki, so rich and elegant looking, thanks for the papers.

Michele said...

Gorgeous! Thank you!

Vera said...

The kit looks lovely, and the layouts are simply gorgeous! :)

THanks for sharing Vicki!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 23 Mar [LA 08:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 24 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Jac said...

Stunning Los made with a totally divine kit. TFS

Keryn said...

Thank you Vicki - this kit is lovely - beautiful colours.

April said...

Thank you so much for the gorgeous kit! We just had a wedding in our family so it is very timely.

Van said...

Beautiful kit - thank you so much for sharing!

Anonymous said...

THanks for the wonderful paper! The layouts are great.

Confessions of a Modern June said...

Thanks for sharing! I can't wait to post it!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements Only, Papers Only post on Mar. 24, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the papers. Are the embellishments included too as a freebie?

Tink said...

Thanks for the papers of the "My Friend's Wedding" which are simply fabulous. And I have to get wound down and organized from our trip, then get to your store for "Land of Make Believe." What an awesome kit.

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs