Pages

Tuesday, 17 March 2009

A new CT member!!

Oh my gosh! It was the hardest thing that I've had to do for a long time, but I finally chose my new CT member. Her name is Kim (yes, another one) and she is VERY talented. This is what Kim looks like and if you click her photo, you will be taken off to her blog to have a quick look at some of her work. Welcome Kim!

"I'm Kim from St. George, Utah. I love being a mom, a friend, love laughing really hard, my family, home, photo's, and of course scrapbooking!"

Check back later for elements for Lucky Fish!

4 comments:

Lizzy said...

Congrats on your new CT member Vicki, and congrats Kim! I'm looking forward to seeing your work :-)

Nancy said...

Congratulation To Kim!!! Well done!! You make a wonderful choice Vicki. Big Hugs

Anonymous said...

Congrats Kim & Vicki!!!
Chris(PC_M)

Stacey said...

Welcome Kim!!!!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs