Pages

Monday, 16 March 2009

New kits at Scrap That Idea

Well, three kits to tell you about this morning! First is my Boys of Summer kit which I've shown you before, but you haven't seen Sara and Mel's LOs yet! Just a reminder of what the kit looks like.....

And here are the LOs which are fabulous as always! Thanks girls!
This is a very cool kit from Mel - it's best described as "Seriously Purple" and that's exactly what it's called!! LOL! The LO I did for Mel looks like this and if you click her kit image, you can go buy it in store. Right now as I type it's only $2.50, but I think that's a 24 hour thing and it started yesterday, so be quick!!


Last, but certainly not least, is this very cool kit from Stacey - anyone with military connections out there are going to love it, or anyone with lots of boy photos to scrap. This is the LO I did and below that is the preview - again click to go to store. See ya later with the start of my new collab.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs