Pages

Saturday, 28 March 2009

QP freebie

OMG - I don't remember if I told you about Cheryl's QP freebie for My Friend's Wedding? It's so beautiful - you must go see it - click here to go to her blog. Remember to leave some love if you snag it! Don't forget, you only have until Monday to snag this kit for free because it will be in the dollar bin at Scrap That Idea after that. Below that is a sneak peek of the collab starting Monday.... with one of my most lovely Scrap That Idea friends - can you guess which one? LOL!

Here's the sneak peek!

5 comments:

Sofia said...

The sneak peek looking good

Stacey said...

hee hee I know who it is....lol

charlie said...

gorgeous QP!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great freebie.

Anne E x

Puzzle said...

Mmm... I have your collab and Stacey's to guess out. Too much thinking for my poor little brain. I just can't do it. I'll have to wait for them to come out I guess LOL

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs