Pages

Thursday, 19 March 2009

School Days Freebie from Sara

Have you checked out Sara's blog today? She has an awesome new freebie called "School Days" and it's just perfect for your back to school LOs. Of course, Pompey and Lily don't go to school (anymore), so I don't have any photos to go with the kit. But what I can tell you is that Sara has put together an amazing kit as always and you MUST go check it out - it's free! Why wouldn't you? LOL! Leave some love if you do!

In other news - Lily is doing much better now - she seems back to normal totally! A few of you asked about her, so I just wanted to let you know. Today, because my computer was with the Mac doctor, I took an impromptu day off and we've been walking twice today in the glorious sunshine - very good for the soul! Oh, and I have a new kit ready right now for the store - you're going to love it - check for that on Sunday!! Bye for now!

7 comments:

Yvette said...

Thank you for the update on Lily. I am happy that she is doing better.

Rose said...

Glad to hear your pooch is doing better, sucks when they are feeling poorly!

Denise said...

Glad Lily is feeling better. Hope your computer recovers soon.

Scrapping Mom of 5 said...

Thanks for the heads up on this great kit. And I'm so glad Lily is feeling fine. At our last check up we found out our dog has a slight heart murmur but the vet thinks she'll be fine and live a happy life with our family as a great pet.

Anonymous said...

ohhh a new kit :)
So glad sweet Lily is better!! Thanks for the update.
Chris(porkchops_mom)

Debbie said...

Glad to hear Lily is doing better! Can't wait to see the new kit! Take care!

So~Inkin~Cute said...

Hey Schweetie! How are ya!! Long time-no "see"! I hope you're doing very well! I am so glad lily is all better!!!!


I love your boys of summer kit and i do hope to get it, it's beeeeeautiful!!! You sooooo rock, sister!!

Talk to you soon! Huuuugs!

Candi

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs