Pages

Sunday, 29 March 2009

Scrap That Idea goings on....

This is my second post for today..... Below you will find details of my new kit and a freebie, but this post I want to tell you what's new with the other girls! Mel has been a busy, busy girl and has three new kits - below you are going to see the LO I have done with each and then the kit preview - which is clickable to the product in store. Keep reading down, because there's more!!







Sara has this amazing beach kit in store for $4 - here is my LO using the kit and if you click the preview below you can download it! A whole load of kits for you to enjoy! See you tomorrow with the start of my new collab kit.


1 comments:

Marif said...

I love the layout with Lily with her toy in her mouth!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs