Pages

Saturday, 21 March 2009

Sneak Peek for next week

As promised, here is the sneak peek for next week's kit - I think you're going to like it! It's not a collab this time - I think it's time you had a kit that was just from me - I've been collab-tastic lately!! LOL! See you Monday with this one. Tomorrow is Mother's Day in England, so I probably won't post - I'll be cooking for my Mum, but the Scrap That Idea newsletter is ready to go out tomorrow - there's a freebie in it from Stacey if you're signed up!! If you're not already signed up, you can subscribe on the home page of our store.

4 comments:

Emily said...

Love this...Cant wait to see it.

Ajila said...

I love how this sneak peak looks. Leaving you some love.

ltnbrn said...

That looks lovely. Can't wait to see it. Happy Mother's Day to you all over there!

Jac said...

Oooh this looks very pretty. I hope you have a lovely day with your mum tomorrow, mine on holiday in Florida but before she left I made her a digi lo using your collab kit Mon Amie and I've just made a traditional lo using papers from your collab with Sara for Scrap'n'art. they are both on my blog if you fancy a peek. Thanks for all your fabulous work. x

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs