Pages

Monday, 2 March 2009

Spring Romance and freebie!

Well, after all the excitement of yesterday I am exhausted!! LOL. Yesterday was exciting because of the store, but VERY smelly because of Lily!! You all think that Lily is cute, well let me tell you that you are WRONG! Yesterday, she rolled in fox poo, ATE fox poo and then THREW UP fox poo all over our carpet! Let me tell you, it was THE most disgusting thing EVER and I almost threw up myself clearing it up! I took a photo of her after she rolled in the poo and one day I will show it to you so that you can see for yourself how horrible she is! Now, would anyone like to take her off my hands? LOL!!

For today, I wanted to tell you about my latest store kit which is called Spring Romance. It's a colourful mix which can be used for a variety of LOs as you will see from what my CT have done - again, amazing work from them all. It's in store for just $3 - if you have already bought the Fresh Ideas collab kit, you will have a 30% off coupon for the store, so you will only be paying $2.10 - you can't beat that, can you?








Well, as the title of this post implies, I also have a freebie for you to go with this kit. It's a frame cluster which is pre-shadowed - click the image to download directly (no need to go to 4shared anymore). I hope you enjoy this kit - I really had fun making it. As always, I would love to see your LOs.

14 comments:

Cheryl said...

oh no Vicki! I know it's not funny about the fox poo, but I am chuckling at Lilly's antics! My goodness I would be a bit queasy too while cleaning it up. So how many baths did she have to have before she was squeaky clean? I'm sure she learned a lesson about foxes!

makeyesup said...

Ugh, Lily needs eating lessons, Don't understand why dogs and cats seem to think that anything laying around is food. And then we all have kids that won't try anything new that we serve them. Pretty new kit, thanks for the frame. Also received my ScrapnArt newsletter and your collab kit with Sara is wonderful. Thanks a bunch for it.

Snowsmoon said...

I wanted to stop by and let you know that I have been posting my layouts all over the web, adding the new blink to my signature lines and posted the layout in a special album on my facebook. You can find it here:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=68900&id=757036622&l=d9528

I also added an announcement over at DST and posted the ad Stacey send me. I am so excited for you guys and I hope that you all do well.

Congrads and BUG SISTER HUGS
Dawn

Susie2shoes said...

Lily is a star - a poo covered star. Okay so she rolled in poo which is very nasty, but I blame the fox :D I don't know any dog that hasn't done that once or twice in their doggy lives, in the case of my dog, Bilbo, it was several dozen times! As for eating it that's just plain yucky ;Z pass me the barf bag.....

I hope the new store does really well. If I EVER get a job, I promise It will be your store I shall go to first.

Big hugs

Sue said...

What a beautiful new kit and I love the frame. Thank you.

I can't imagine that - poor you. Then again, my daughter (3 years) threw up all over me at the bowling alley yesterday, so maybe I can. Ha!

Gail said...

Yuck - it's a good thing we missed that episode! Your new kit is gorgeous - and thank you for the beautiful frame cluster!

Juli and Brett said...

That sucks about your dog. I am glad I don't have any pets I have to clean up after...kids will be enough when I get there.

The cluster frame is really pretty. I would love to download it, but the page can't be found....is it just me?

Anonymous said...

Wow I just LOVE the colors in this kit! Vivki... I think I have run out of words.. lol!Yours is the last of you four to comment on your store!!!! I am SO so very happy for you all! I am just as excited as you all are! I just found out today and the news just knocked my socks off, LOL! WOOHOOOOO! I am just so thrilled! And now I have to go to sleep soon - how can I?? I want to celebrate! I think you all made an excellent decision and are 100% right, to do this! And I have now dubbed you all "The Fab Four", lol! WAY TO GO!! Very happy for you AND for ME lol! YES! xoxoxox Laurali

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 02 Mar [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 03 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Sasa said...

LILY!!! LOL - can I guess that she was actually quite pleased with herself for finding the poo in the first place? Our "furbabies" definitely keep our lives interesting, AND challenging!

Congrats on the new store - the four of you make a great team! I really appreciate (and I know others do as well) that you wanted to keep your prices down - THANK YOU!!!!!

One last note - I have not been able to download your cluster frame either. It keeps coming up with "Error 404 - url not found."

Vicki said...

Sorry everyone - the link is now fixed for the frame!

Ajila said...

Poor Lily...poor you..ROFLMBO. Sounds like one of my cats. I have one cat that eats all manner of things and then the next thing I know she's upchucking it onto the carpet. Another one of my cats loves to roll in dirt and then has the nerve to come in and lay on my bed to clean herself...at least until I catch her.

I love the frame cluster. That was so cool how I could downloaded it from your page. Thank you so much and leaving you some love.

diva27406 said...

Thank you

cherylzyx said...

Thank you!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs