Pages

Saturday, 25 April 2009

A beautiful and original alpha

A little late again today, but have you checked out Lou's blog? She has the alpha to go with George and the Dragon and it's gorgeous! So original - I love it! I am still waiting to see some LOs using this kit in my guestbook - please don't disappoint me ;).

An update on the swatches and themes you sent me. There are some gorgeous ones there and I really need to sit down and give them some proper thought, but I promise I will be doing it. I will most likely choose more than one theme to have a go with - I'll let you know.

See you later with a sneak peek of my next collab freebie!

1 comments:

Heidi said...

Just uploaded a couple pages I did with the George kit into your guestbook. :c) I didn't want you to be disappointed! :c) I hope you like them and thanks so much for all of your generosity!!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs