Pages

Wednesday, 1 April 2009

Bollywood collab and a freebie!

At Scrap That Idea we have a new collab kit called Bollywood!! This is a HUGE, bright, funky kit that can be used for all kinds of LOs. The Scrap That Idea creative teams loved it and they have done some amazing LOs with it!! First below is the full kit preview, then let me show you the LOs from my creative team that will give you an idea of what you can do with it. Check out Mel, Stacey and Sara's blogs for more LOs - they all gorgeous!





This last one is my LO - this is me, Tina and Jenny at Tina's wedding - love this photo!

Now, I must tell you that there is a 20% off coupon inside the kit for anyone who buys it, so more savings to be had for the month of April! Lots of you used the coupon last month, so I know you all like the discounts ;). We also have a loyalty scheme coming, so watch out for that!

And the freebie.... for today, I have a QP for you which is made from my LO above. I hope you like it - click to download. Check out the other girls blogs over the next few days - there are more freebies to be collected.

9 comments:

Debbie said...

Thank you for the bright fun QP!

Gulffire said...

WOW!!
I'll be off to the shoppe as soon as the weekly paycheck hits the bank. Better grab my sunglasses first, though. :) I love the name of this kit, too!

These layouts are awesome. Many times a theme or color palette may not seem like something I would use but seeing what your team does with them makes me see what I could do as well. Great work! Thanks.

Trisha said...

Thank you for the cool page Vicki :)

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Apr. 01, 2009. Thanks again.

lovetocraftbetty said...

Wonderful layouts! Love the new collab kit - thanks for the quick page!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 01 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 02 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Beautiful colors! Ironically, I was wishing that someone would do a kit like this so that I can use them for tons of pics I have in colorful Indian sarees! Voila..here it is! I am off to buy this one. Thanks so much for the freebie too.

April said...

Awesome! Thank you so much!!!

thescrappywife said...

So beautiful! Thank you!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs