Pages

Wednesday, 22 April 2009

Buy my store!

I have a new freebie collab starting tomorrow, so remember to check back for that. For today, I wanted to remind you of my "Buy My Store" option. It's just $30 and it gets you all of my existing kits and any new ones I put in over the month following purchase (I currently have 45 kits in store). What a bargain I hear you say!! Click here to go purchase the option and see below previews to some of my latest kits so you can see what you'll be getting. Just so that you know, there is a funky girl kit next in store on Sunday!






1 comments:

OziMum said...

Ooo! I hadn't seen your "land of make believe" kit before! :) Love it!

When I first saw your "buy my store" option - I thought you were retiring, and was offering someone to buy the "rights" to your kits :) LOL!!! Yeah, I'm a bit on the "slow" side sometimes!!! Its a great option for someone just starting out!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs