Pages

Wednesday, 8 April 2009

Citrus Brights alpha

I am really excited today - my craft room is really moving along. Our loft is completely boarded out and the velux window is in. Hubby is currently putting in uprights for the plasterboard. He will be working on it next week too, so it may even be finished by next weekend if I'm lucky ;). It was really funny today because hubby carried Lily up into the loft and let her run around - she loved it and ran around like a crazy thing exploring! The only problem was getting her down - she wasn't keen! Needless to say, we won't be taking her up again!

So, back to scrapping - here is the alpha for Citrus Brights - I used one of Bannerwoman's fantastic styles for this one - I really can't get enough of her styles, they're awesome! Click the image to download. I am sure I will be back tomorrow to blog about something - there is so much going on recently ;) - see you then!! **Link Expired**


19 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THIS KIT! Thanks for sharing all your hard work. We all appreciate it!!

Samantha

Missty said...

Thank you so much for sharing.

Yvette said...

These are some really cool alphas. Thank you for another wonderful kit. I really appreciate all the love and hard work you put into your designing.

ltnbrn said...

Such a cute alpha. Love it.

craftychic said...

Thank you Vicki :)

Marif said...

Always love your alphas! Thank you very much!

DigiSisters said...

Thank you for the great kit!! :)

Cheryl said...

oooo can't wait to see pics of your finished craft room! How exciting for you! ((hugs))

April said...

Thanks for the great alpha. I'm excited about your craft room. Sounds great, are you going to share pictures with us? Hope so. thanks again.

Joanna said...

Thank you!

Scrapping Mom of 5 said...

Thanks for the alpha and elements. My internet was down all week and I'm trying to get caught up.

Van said...

Thanks for the great alpha!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 09 Apr [LA 02:47am, NY 04:47am, UK 09:47am, OZ 07:47pm] ).

lovetocraftbetty said...

Thank you for another great alphabet!!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on Apr. 09, 2009. Thanks again.

Denise said...

Thank you!

I know you must be so excited about your craft room. I hope hubby gets it done for you by next weekend. Enjoy decorating it!

mmarti2564 said...

thank you for sharing, this is so cute!

Laramie said...

This is a great alpha that I can use with lots of stuff. Thankyou so much.

artgalstyle.blogspot.com

Darlene said...

'Citrus Brights' is a beautiful and colorful kit, thank you so much for sharing!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs