Pages

Tuesday, 21 April 2009

Flutterby Flowers

I wanted to show you some more eye candy put together by my fabulous CT with my latest kit - Flutterby Flowers. The first one is mine - my goddaughter Sophie and her sister Emily - very cute! Take a look at all the LOs and if you like what you see, click the preview at the bottom to go get it in store.

Look at this one from Sara - check out the choccy! LOVE IT!
And you know Mel's daughter is going to break some hearts when she's grown up, don't you?
Finally, this one from Stacey makes me laugh! In England, we use poorly when we say someone is sick - Stacey thinks it's funny, so she uses it now!! LOL!

2 comments:

Laramie said...

Vicki your team did awesome layouts and what a great kit.

Stacey said...

hee hee that is because it is funny! lol

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs