Pages

Wednesday, 29 April 2009

General stuff!

I wanted to tell you about our Scrap That Idea newsletter today! It's sent out every Sunday and details all of our new releases for the week, has a gallery pick from each of the designers and there are freebies to be collected too - exclusive to subscribers. This Sunday sees the start of a kit that I have designed for one of my blog readers - Ma from Brazil! She sent me an inspirational photo and I loved the colours. The kit is called Exotic Laughter and you can only collect it if you subscribe to the newsletter. This is what it looks like....

You will get the papers on Sunday, the elements next Sunday and the alpha the week after. However, you will ONLY get this kit if you subscribe to our mailing list - you can do this on the home page of the store. For those who are concerned about subscribing to mailing lists, let me assure you that we will NEVER use your email address for anything other than sending you Scrap That Idea newsletters. We will not be offering this kit as a freebie anywhere else and at the end of May, it will be going into the dollar bin at the store. Don't miss it!

2 comments:

lovetocraftbetty said...

Awesome kit! Looking forward to receiving my newsletters. Thanks for all the great designs you share.

Laramie said...

Vicki: Love the colors and glitz. Very Party, Party mood. Awesome.

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs