Pages

Friday, 10 April 2009

Happy Easter break!

Well, I am a little delicate today - as it's a public holiday, we went out with friends last night and unfortunately, I had one glass of wine too many with dinner!!! It's completely my own fault and I really should know better, but we did have a great time!

Well, I am off to my Mum's very soon and won't be back until Sunday. As she has no internet, I am going to feel a bit lost, but I will be able to do some designing. Thank you all for your emails with inspiration and ideas - I have sooooo many now that it should keep me busy for a long time! I will eventually respond to you all, but I just haven't had time yet - sorry about that!

As a special Easter gift to you all, I am having a sale in my personal store at Scrap That Idea while I am gone - catch it quick though because when I get back to my internet connection on Sunday (about 4pm GMT), it will end, so you haven't got long to snag what you want! Check out the coupon below for details and it's clickable to the store. This coupon is NOT valid for Mel, Stacey and Sara's stores or for collaboration kits. However, if you check the other girls blogs, you may see other special offers! See you the other side!! lol!

4 comments:

Stacey said...

Have a great weekend girl!!! I will miss ya!!!

SAHM Scrapper said...

I LOVE your citrus brights kit! It is awesome!

Cheryl said...

Have a super time on your visit! Happy Easter!

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Greetings Ms. Vicki love!!! Stopping by to wish you, Rob, Lily, Pompey and your parents a WONDERFUL Easter!

I've been missing you girl and I know we've both been BUSY, BUSY, BUSY! Robert and I have another birthday party next weekend and then will be away most of the following week. Let me know if you have a bit of time the last weekend of the month for a bit of catching up! I've been missing you!

HAPPY, HAPPY!

Love and hugs,
Linda :)

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs