Pages

Monday, 20 April 2009

Lots of goodies in store today!

OK - are you ready? I have a big list of new kits to tell you about (there's a freebie in this list too)! There are some beautiful kits here, but don't forget my latest kit (see previous post) called Flutterby Flowers ;). Below you will see my LOs and the previews to the new kits that are all clickable to the product in store.

So, first up is a gorgeous kit from Sara called Dreamland - I am totally loving the sheep in this kit - here's my LO - you'll see I liked the sheep!!!


Next up is a beautiful kit called Serenity from Stacey - very rich, sumptuous colours in this one.


And this is the freebie - Circle of Life from Stacey - very cute kit - you'll love it for zoo LOs.


There are two from Mel - Bliss and Golden Sunset. Bliss is a gorgeous mix of pinks, browns and greens and Golden Sunset can be used for your more vintage LOs. Enjoy!!




2 comments:

Snowsmoon said...

wow you gals have been busy, Great job. Just wanted to say hello and let you know that I have been thinking about you. Have a wonderful week. Hugs

charlie said...

wow miss vicki..you have been busy..and so have the rest of the clan..love the pink layout ..family portrait..stunning..hope you are well..mwahhh

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs