Pages

Monday, 6 April 2009

More Al Fresco LOs

I said I had more LOs to show you and here they are. The first is by my guest CT member, April - you can see April's blog here. She definitely knows what makes me happy - she put her furbaby in her LO! Thanks April! Then, there are LOs from Mel, Sara and Stacey - my fabulous partners at Scrap That Idea! You can pick up the kit for $3 for another day at the store by clicking here. Also, remember to load your LOs using our kits to our gallery - you may find yourself featured in our next newsletter! One more thing - go check out some of the CT blogs for all four of us girls because there may be special offers to be found for our store.... ;)





1 comments:

April E. :) said...

THANKS for including my layout!!!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs