Pages

Monday, 27 April 2009

More Punk Princess

Firstly, if you're looking for the collab kit - see the previous post.

For now, I said I had more LOs to show you from my creative team using Punk Princess and here they are. One each from Stacey and Sara and then one from me!!  Stacey always has the perfect photo for each kit and her kids are so photogenic! If you haven't picked it up already, you have until Tuesday evening (UK time) to do so for just $3! Before the LOs - a reminder of what it looks like. Click here to go buy it from my store.


3 comments:

Rose said...

Those are beautiful Vickie! Did Sara use a template? I'll have to go check out her page and see if she says anywhere...

Anonymous said...

Vicki: Was so surprised to see my layout with the Happy Days kit in the STI newsletter. Yeah and Thanks. Enjoy the rain wish it would rain here. Love the new Punk kit.

Laramie artgalstyle

Candice S. said...

Absolutely beautiful layouts! You're right, Stacey ALWAYS has the perfect photos! Her little girl is SOOOO darn cute!!! (as is her son)...

Anyway, I purchased this kit the other day and I looooove it! It's so funky and fun! It'll be awesome for the many funky photos I have of my daughter (age 11) and her friends!!!

Thank you so much for designing the coolest stuff ever!!!

Also, I am wondering if Sara used a template for her page? I love it!!!

And as always, your layout is just perfect!

Hugs,
Candi

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs