Pages

Sunday, 19 April 2009

A new kit named by my Mum!

My Mum helped me to name my latest kit - Flutterby Flowers and I think she named it well!

This one is full of butterflies and flowers and is on sale for just $3 for 2 days - it is great for all sorts of LOs as you will see from the beautiful creations that my CT have to show you. I was completely blown away - I know, I always say that, but really this time they out-did themselves! First of all, I would like to welcome a new CT member to my team. She was my runner up when I had my CT call and as she is already on Sara and Mel's teams, it made sense to make use of her talents too!! This is her bio....

Hi! My name is Sara Wise and I’m an ADDICTED scrapper!!! There isn’t anything about it I don’t like! I have been a paper scrapper for 13 years and a digital scrapper for about 4! I still do paper scrapping and I teach classes at my local scrapbook store here in Wasilla, Alaska. I am going to start teaching digital classes in May. I am really looking forward to that!! Digital is super fun and I love how quick clean up is! (HA!!) But I’ll never abandon my paper supplies! I am a mother of 3 boys and I guess I love the messy part of scrapping too much! I’ve always been a bit of a tomboy so 3 boys are so much fun for me!! My husband Mike and I have been married for 10 wonderful years. Like I said before we live in Alaska. We used to live in Anchorage and did so for 6 years but we wanted a nice big yard for the kids and more breathing room so we moved out to the valley – aka Wasilla! NO I don’t know Sarah Palin personally but I’ve seen her around town every now and then. I am the Cub Scout Bear Den Leader for our Pack and I LOVE that! Fits right in with my personality and my love for the outdoors! The boys are so much fun to work with! I don’t get much “girl” time so I am super excited to be working with these fabulous Digital kits!! Scrapbooking is something “girly” that I can fit into my life full of boys and I cherish my “girl” time!

I am really excited to have Sara on my team and when you see what she did with the kit (below) you will be too!


Now here are some more CT LOs - all amazing - I will show you some more in a couple of days too - so many LOs, so little time!! LOL!




And did I hear you wanting a freebie? LOL! Well, would I not do one? No way! So, here it is, a cluster frame - I hope you enjoy - remember to leave some love if you download! Tomorrow I don't have a new kit starting for you - you will have to wait until Thursday for the start of a very special collab kit with a new collab partner I've not teamed up with before. Stay tuned! TTFN.

10 comments:

Debbie said...

Wow Vicki, the new kit is great! Love it!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Uncategorized post on Apr. 19, 2009. Thanks again.

lovetocraftbetty said...

Thank you for the lovely cluster frame!!
This new kit is gorgeous - I'll have to go shopping again!

Trisha said...

Thank you for the cute frame :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pretty cluster frame. Mandee

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 20 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

txbubbles said...

Love this colorful kit! Everyone's LO's are gorgeous!

OziMum said...

Love all the new kits! Flutterby Flowers is so bold and bright - love it!

I'm with Sara - there's nothing I don't "not" like about digi-scrapbooking! The "paper" style drove me a bit crackers with all the tiny bits of paper everything! (specially if the kids tipped over my office bin!)

LouCeeCreations said...

Hi Vicki, your new ctm Sara... her second layout of her son, WOW! it really stands out so well. FABULOUS!

Denise said...

Thank you Vicki. Good luck to Sara. Her LO's are nice.

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs