Pages

Sunday, 26 April 2009

Punk Princess!

It's new kit day in the store and today's offering is a bright funky girls kit for those girls who think they are very grown up and sophisticated with their MP3 players! However, as the CT LOs I have to show you will prove, it can be used for so much more! We even have a wedding LO here!

So, this is what it looks like in all it's glory - you can click the image to take you to the store to buy for $3 (for the next 2 days), but first, stick with me for a little while to check out my CT LOs and pick up the freebie wordart that coordinates with it below.

This is the wedding LO I told you about from Sara - it works so well, doesn't it?

And check out this cool LO from Kim - I loved the 80's!!

This is Diana's daughter looking all grown up and so much like her Mom, don't you think?

And Cheryl's beautiful cat - how cute!

And Miss Lilly in her punk hat!

What a gorgeous photo Kim has used on this LO - very precious!

I also have my Land of Make Believe kit on special in my store for just $2.50 - you can pick this up til the end of the week at the special price! Don't miss it!

And you've read this far, so now you get the freebie! It's a wordart for all those punk princesses out there! Click the image to download. I have more CT LOs to show you in a couple of days but tomorrow is the start of my collab with Stacey and Mel, so check back for that too. TTFN.

4 comments:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Apr. 26, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the cute word art. Mandee

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 26 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 27 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

No Reimer Reason said...

I love this wordart! Thank you so much for sharing.

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs