Pages

Sunday, 26 April 2009

Scrap That Idea kits

For my latest store kit and freebie, see the previous post, but I want to tell you about Mel, Stacey and Sara's latest offerings....

First up is Stacey's kit - To The Beach - a very bright and funky kit for scrapping those beach and pool photos. This is what I did with it and below is a clickable preview to the store where you can buy it for just $3.


Next up is Tea in my Garden from Mel - I decided to do a LO that lived up to the name!! Click the preview below to buy it in store for just $3.

And last, but not least, is a kit called Industrial from Sara which is great for scrapping those teenage boy photos - or, as I did - the Staten Island ferry!! Click the preview to go buy, also for $3.


2 comments:

Snowsmoon said...

HI...Girlfriend! WOW I see you guys have been busy too! What AWESOME designs...Just stopping by to say Hello from across the pond! he he I love that line (scraplifted from you!) Cute!

I have a few new things coming out for NSD and the month of May as well. Boy Scrapland has been slow this last couple of weeks, Maybe it is because everyone is trying to get ready for NSD...

Have a wonderful day! XOXO
Dawn

Stacey said...

I LOVE your LO's girl!!!! I especially love the "Tea in the garden" one! LOL!!! they are too cute!!! mwah!!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs